Our Terms and Conditions
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Workplace Med Training’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Fitness To Attend Training
- Training Courses consist of practical elements within each course, (depending on type of course conducted), which include Recovery Position, CPR Training, Manual Handling, Bleeding Assessments, Physical Intervention skills. It is your responsibility (the person attending training) to make the course instructor aware of:
- Any medical conditions.
- Any medication being taken.
- If you are pregnant.
- Any medical problems that may prevent you from completing any sections of the training.
- Any Incident MUST be reported to the course instructor that day and an entry MUST be filed within the accident book.
- We, or any of our instructors will not be held responsible for any injury suffered by any person attending any of our courses.
- For group bookings dedicated to your company, or group we will issue an invoice for your training session and this will be deemed as your agreement with Workplace Med Training and the invoice must be paid.
- Failure to pay invoice will be subject to legal proceedings to reclaim costs and are subject to a £250 administration charge, plus 8% interest charge, above bank base rate per week from original course date.
- For courses that are booked and deposit or course fee is paid, if company or group require their training date to be moved to an additional course date, less than 14 days prior to original course start date, then a 35% admin fee will be charged.
- If company or group requires training date to be moved less than 1 week prior to course start date then course fee will be lost. All course transfers must be made in writing and we will only accept one transfer per company or group booking.
- Customers that wish to have their training course date moved (more than 14 days prior to course start date) to another course date for whatever reason must complete the training within 4 weeks of the original course date booked otherwise course fee will be lost. All course transfers must be made in writing and we will only accept one transfer per customer.
- Workplace Med Training offer a no refund policy on training courses purchased if cancelled less than 1 week prior to course start date. It is your responsibility the purchaser to ensure that the training course(s) that you purchase through Workplace Med Training fit for your requirements.
- For onsite training at Companies Premises we charge a minimum fee for 6 candidates
- For training to be completed on site for companies the open invoice must be paid on issuing of invoice and all course fees must be cleared at least one week prior to course start date before training will take place, this can be completed either by BACS or secure credit card payment online.
- If you have already agreed a set date for your onsite training and you require your onsite training course to be moved to a new date, Workplace Med Training must be informed no later than 1 week day’s prior to course start date. Failure to inform us will result in course fee being lost.
- For onsite training at your premises, or any venue of your choosing, course fee payable will be only valid for onsite training for original booking and will not be transferable to other dates. It is your responsibility the purchaser to ensure that everybody for your group booking is available for training on the set date, as we do not transfer candidates to other courses from onsite group bookings, for whatever reason.
Onsite Training Venue
- Your onsite training venue at either your premises, or a venue of your choosing must be suitable to complete training, must also be safe to ensure that persons attending training will be free from harm.
- We, or any of our instructors will not be held responsible for any injury suffered by any person attending any training at your training venue.
Course Cancellation by us
- We very rarely cancelled a course, but circumstances outside our control may force us to do so. In this instance we reserves the right to cancel a course and in this case will make every reasonable effort to rearrange training to suit everyone concerned.